- Indulge your inner kid at Cadbury World, the famous chocolate factory where you can order a liquid pot of choc with your choice of sweet treat added, from marshmallows to moreish candies.
- Home to many architectural gems, the futuristic Library of Birmingham and gleaming Selfridges Bullring shopping centre are two modern triumphs not to be missed.
- The city is renowned for its dining scene, which ranges from the flavourful family-run eateries of Balti Triangle to its Michelin-star restaurants.
- For something a little different, explore the city by canal boat – Birmingham has more miles of canal than Venice and there’s plenty of beautiful scenery to take in.
- Did you know? Around 40 per cent of British jewellery is made in Birmingham’s famous Jewellery Quarter. The historic district is the perfect place to pick up pieces direct from makers’ workshops.