Terms and Conditions for bookings at Arbor Holidays & Knightcote Farm Cottages
1. A £100 deposit (or £200 in Oak House) is required on booking and the balance is due 56 days prior to commencement. The full cost is due on booking if commencement is less than 56 days. Bookings can only be regarded as firm, when the full deposit has been received and written confirmation given.
2. The cottages will be available to let from 3.00 p.m. on the day of arrival and cease at 10.00 a.m. on the day of departure, unless prior consent has been given by the owners.
3. At any time (day or night) your cottage is restricted to the number of persons on the booking form up to a maximum occupancy of that cottage, unless prior consent has been given by the owners. In the event that the maximum occupancy is exceeded we have the right to revoke the booking without refund.
4. The Owners are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage to personal possessions or personal accident whilst on the premises.
5. The Hirer will take all reasonable care of the property and its contents and will leave equipment, furnishings, utensils etc. in a clean and tidy condition on departure.
6. The Hirer will be responsible for the cost of any breakages, damage or exceptional cleaning by any member of the group.
7. In the event of cancellation the deposit is not returnable, and within 56 days of commencement the full cost will be charged.
8. The Property is let on the basis that there is no right to remain in the property by the Hirer or any person allowed into the property by him.
9. Non-smokers only.
10. To comply with fire safety regulations, please do not use naked flames or candles in the cottages.
11. Sorry no pets allowed in or around any of the cottages.
12. A security deposit of £300.00 is required for bookings of 11 people or more. This will be returned after you stay unless required.
13. A security deposit of £100.00 is required for those using an indoor powered wheelchair.
14. When you submit a booking via our online reservation system you will receive an automatically generated booking summary by email to the email address you provide in the booking form. This does not form a booking contract between us. A booking contract shall only arise when your booking is subsequently confirmed in writing via a letter of confirmation sent to you by post or email.
15. WIFI: please see website www.farmcottages.com for details.