Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter
It is a behind the scenes walking tour featuring authentic sets, costumes and props from the Harry Potter Film Series, Located at the studios where it was filmed.
Some of the things you can expect to see and do:
- Step inside and discover the actual Great Hall.
- Explore Dumbledore’s office and discover never before seen treasures
- Step onto the famous cobbles of Diagon Alley, featuring the shop fronts of Ollivanders wand shop, flourish and Blotts, the Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes, Gringotts Wizarding Bank and Eeylops Owl Emporium
- See iconic props from the films, including Harry’s Nimbus 2000 and Hagrids motorcycle.
- Learn how creatures were bought to like with the green screen effects, animatronics and life – sized models.
- Rediscover other memorable sets from the film series, including the Gryffindor common room, the boys’ dormitory, Hagrid’s hut, Potion’s classroom and Professor Umbridge’s office at the Ministry of Magic.
Please note this is situated 1 1/2 hours drive away from the cottages, but it is well worth the drive.